10.6.14

A jewel is a girl's best friend ♥ Jewellery Summer Wishlist & Special Surprise for You!

♥ Summer is arrived, or better I don't know in your cities but here it is very hot weather these days
So I decided to post you something like a summer jewellery wishlist
[This post is a wishlist but read it all because at the end there is a special surprise for you...shhhh...]


Anna Lou of London
Soft Candy Bow Pendant
As you know I love jewels and I think accessorizes are quite my favorite products to shop
For summer I'm in love with necklaces & pendants because I think they are perfect with tops, tshirts and little dresses and this year I love pastel colours, gold and crystal colours.

For summer I love two types of necklaces: small and sweet pendants to pair with a day outfit to go to seaside or a walking in the city centre, big and extravagant for night outfits, to pair with dresses and smart tops.
Here some wishlist images :D
Ted Baker
Crystia Iridescent Crystal Necklace

Karen Millen
Diamanté Eye Necklace
Karen Millen
Geometric Crystal Ring

Because I'm in love also with rings, earrings and bracelets here they are :)
Simon Harrison

And now the surprise-....
Do you like these fantastic jewels?
The website JEWELLERY4 gave me an exclusive 20% off discount code for you my followers!!
Don't miss the opportunity to shop the best in women’s designer, costume jewellery, featuring seasonal collections and continuity classics from established Brands such as Karen Millen and Ted Baker and Boutique Designers as Simon Harrison, St Erasmus, Zelia Horsley, Kookie Couture, Anna Lou of London and Extasia at fabulous prices.
For you the 20% off discount code, just by clicking on the link below (the discount will be automatically applied) :
http://www.jewellery4.co.uk/j4b4
I hope you appreciate this little gift to you and I hope you will shop lots of jewels with discount, you can use the special discount code this month!
Let me know what you think about, if you have bought from Jewellery4 yet and what you will buy on this website with my code :)
So let's go shopping!!
xxx
Cary

2 commenti :

Grazie per il commento!
Puoi scrivermi anche a carymakeup@libero.it
e mi trovi su facebook, twitter e instagram come @carymakeup
#carymakeup